[vdr] Re: Patch: Multiple DVB-s cards sharing one LNB

At 21:35 16.03.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello!
>
>I patched VDR in a way that multiple DVB-s cards can be connected to the
>same LNB.
>This makes it possible to use a splitter to feed two DVB-s cards with one
>line or to
>use the loopthrough of one card.
>This is the first time I ever worked with C++, so do not expect the patch
>to be in a
>nice and clean style.
>But at least it works, including multiple records at once, EPG scan,
>transfer mode
>and time-shifting. Actually I have not found a non working feature of VDR
>yet. I
>tested using two DVB-s cards, the second one connected to the loopthrough
>of the
>first.

[schnipp]

Hi Matthias,

nice work! I'm using it with vdr-1.0.0pre4-aio.

A hint: To make an easy to use patch use the following command:
         diff -urN old-vdr-dir/ new-vdr-dir/ >diff-file
To apply
         (z)cat ...diff(.gz) | patch -p1

Regards,
         Markus

         Markus Winkler              email: %FromAddr
         ICQ: 24610262
Micro$oft isn't the answer, Micro$oft is the question.
     No is the answer.