[vdr] Re: mplayer and tv out with a standart graphic card?

On Sunday 17 March 2002 22:52, you wrote:
> you wrote, you can see the vdr OSD in your fb device (VGA card). How do
> you make this? How to output vdr on an other device than the dvb card?
To speed up the OSD for VDR, Klaus Schmiedinger implemented a OSD-class which
is sending bitmaps to the DVB-card. I derived from VDR's OSD-class and
exchanged the code which sends the bitmap to the DVB-card by code which sends
the bitmap via pipe to my application. This application puts the bitmap on
the VGA-card then (by using DirectFb). Therefore it looks exactly the same
like in the original VDR.

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index