[vdr] a so little patch, a problem, a suggestion, an editor

Hi

> [...]
> be quite useful specially for non-astra people; I
plan a
> point and click
> interface and a humax settings files converter.

A Humax settings converter is already available. It's
a command-line-program for windoze and works quite
perfectly for me. There are two drawbacks:
- it only converts the first APID and no DPID.
- it isn't aware of the new cam-settings introduced in
the latest vdr-versions.

It accepts .hnf-files for Humax 5400. For all
interested I upped it to
http://people.freenet.de/melplanet/humi2vdr.zip

ciao,
Mel Schaechner