[vdr] Re: Recordings not in synch

Hello

Carsten Koch wrote:
> *  Skip forward/backward with yellow/green.
> *  Just play back the recording for a while and
>    wait for a little glitch.
>
> There are also two ways to fix it temporarily:
>
> *  Stop/restart the playback with back/ok.
> *  Fast forward/reverse a little.
>
> I have discussed this with a few people in February.
> Robert Schneider and Uwe Scheffler had the same
> problem. Uwe reported that it went away after he
> installed the AC3overDVB-patch. I did not get around
> yet to install that patch, but I wonder why it fixes
> the problem?

I have no problem with AC3overDVB-Patch and playing DVD´s.
No dropouts and Video / Audio is sync up to end.
--> AC3overDVB with DVD is very good!

But VDR-Recording is not ok.
It comes to Audiodropouts and Videoresync´s.
It can be that AC3 must be repaired better,
it before to DVB-Card you send?
--> AC3overDVB with VDR-Recordings is for my not ok! :-(

The Patch "LiveAC3" with ac3dec is very good.
However, one needs a Soundcard.
Does "LiveAC3" work also with the AC3overDVB-Patch,
or needs 2 DVB-Cards for this or a 1 Soundcard?

MfG  Uwe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index