[vdr] DVD Bad-Boys RC2 and VDR-DVD

Hi,

first of all. It realy rocks.

I tested today VDR 1.0pre4 with AIO with AC3 and DVD-Nav Patch.
And it works great. I can now watch DVD with Dolby-Digital Sound in sync
and menu-support.

Thanks a lot to all of you, responsible for this :)

But I have some questions / bug-reports.

- When I use the OSD, there appears the Green-Button for switching the
language. But pressing it, only aborts the DVD-Playback, and ejects the
DVD. Is this normal behavior ?

- When trying to play the DVD "Bad Boys - Harte Jungs" RC2 (Collectors
Edition" I get a core-dump after selecting my audio-setup. This is
reproduceable, with all languages. And with the question above, I am at
the moment not able, to watch the movie in an other language, than the
default.

Here my vital-Setup

- vdr 1.0pre4
- libdvdread 0.9.2
- libdvdcss 1.0.0

Another DVDs I testet well:

- Shrek RC2
- Gladiator RC2
- Matrix RC2

And a wish perhaps :) Is it possible to route DTS-Sound the same way
like the Dolby-Digtial Sound ? Through the patch from Wolfgang ?
Because at the moment, when I try to play a DTS-Soundtrack, there is
only silence.

Ok, that are my observations for the moment. And many thanks to the
authors for this great work.

--

Bye

	Ernst