[vdr] New Version of (vdr)2divx Conversion Script 1.4beta3

Hi,

i just like to announce that a new (still beta) Version of my 2divx Script
for automatically vdr -> divx conversion is ready! Version 1.4 beta3 !

You can download it at http://ma.hoff.bei.t-online.de/2divx/
(only the "2divx" Script has changed from beta2 !)

Also see the readme in there for details !

This NEW version has the following changes:
- The Use of PVAStrumento can be turned on/off now (set UsePVAs in 2divx
Script to true/false - it's default to off already) - this should help to get
it up and running easier ... And it's not needed anyway!
- I got rid off this nasty copying multiple vdr files together
- When a File fewer than 10 Minutes should be converted - the script assumes
a music video (or something) and defaults to 950kbit/s (not 6000 as the old
one :-) - and stores the resulting avi in a special subdir ("MusicVideos") !
- some cleanup was done (although still a lot on the to-do list )

Feel free to contact me for bug reports / suggestions / etc ..

Martin.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index