[vdr] Re: VDR config files in /etc/vdr?

Gernot A. Weber writes:
> and all other *.conf files to /etc/vdr because vdr usually doesn't write > to it. But in my opinion you should leave e.g. the epg cache file either
> in /video or move it somewhere like /var/cache...

I second this opinion. Put the config files that don't change into /etc/vdr,
config files that change every now and then in /var ..

I have some CD-ROM based systems, and everything in /etc, /usr is loaded of
a CD-ROM, only /var and /home etc. is written onto the disk.

rgds
pos

PS: First post to this list :-)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index