[vdr] Re: a so little patch, a problem, a suggestion, an editor

> A little suggestion: is it possible to read from the DVB card/driver the
> strength of the satellite signal and/or the signal/noise ratio? It would
> be very useful to show these values when switching channel (like on the
> humax receivers).

I would like it so much, and another suggestion:
Klaus: If it's possible to read this values, I think
it cloud be very usefull to write this value in
var/log/messages at every "start recording" and
"stop recording" message to discover problems
with unsuccessfully recordings...

--

Uwe Weissbach

Don't flame in public ... please