[vdr] Re: performance during cutting

Unless you use two independent HDDs you'll get either 10MB/s reading _OR_
10MB/s writing. I.e. if you have only one HDD the net throughput will likely
be less than 10MB/s .
But that's (almost) independet of CPU. I can watch and 'wind' movies while
cutting without a problem.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index