[vdr] Re: Strange OSD Problem

Sometimes my Irdetto-Allcam Hangs, (2 x DVB, 2 x CI and 2x CAM)
After takin out and re inserting at the other slot (same CI Interface) the
CAM works again.
Once a Weak, ofter re inserting, the Text from the OSD becoms Transparent,
mixed up and Cannelchange slowes down.
After reload of DVB Driver and VDR everything is thine again.
Without CAM at Card #0 the VDR runs for weeks without transparent OSD.
So it is may be a CAM related problem?

Cu
Michael

Am Montag, 25. März 2002 21:49 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> When i let my vdr box run for some hours (like 10-15) and do not press
> any remote key, suddenly the screen goes bla(n)k.
>
> Now when i press a key the picture comes up again but the OSD colors are
> very strange (White text becomes greenish transparent, red becomes green
> and blue vanishes)
>
> So i have to restart vdr to fix this!?
>
> Is this perhaps a powermgm. related thing?
>
> I use:
> Suse 7.3 (Suse Kernel 2.4.8)
> Siemens-dvb-0.9.4
> Vdr-1.0.0pre3