[vdr] Re: "No accelerated IMDCT transform found"

> "No accelerated IMDCT transform found"
>
> with the following one:
>
> "Using djbfft for IMDCT transform"
>
> The follwing patch will help in any case. Apply with -p0 to imdct.c in the
> liba52 directory:

Why do you want to remove those messages ? As far as I have read it
this djbfft lib does accelerate something. I don't know if it will
improve something for vdr but if it does, I'd like to see the message
telling me I should install it.

Can anyone with more knowledge shed light on it. Will the usage of djbfft imrove
anything ?

Thilo

Home | Main Index | Thread Index