[vdr] information on premiere

Hi, my girlfriend is here in italy for easter so I mounted a secondary
LNB to receive astra. I am now watching premiere channels. I'm very glad
to see there are many dolby digital channels, but the problem is that
there is (never?) an english audio track! I wanted to watch babilon5 on
the sci-fi channel, but it's in german.

However, on the italian television too, I can't get the english track
with vdr, probably because I have to enter the right audio number in
channels.conf. So: can I write something on channels.conf to get english
tracks for premiere channels (in particular sci-fi)?

thank you
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index