[vdr] Re: timer sorting

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  28.03.02 10:53

Once upon a time Klaus Schmidinger shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>>
>> Minor problem with timer sortings:
>>
>> Had programmed a timer starting Wed 27. at 23:59
>> When viewing timer list,
>> first all recordings for "every sunday"(-----S) are listed,
>> then the explicit one for the 27th, (which was really the next
>> to go and expected to be in "top")
>> then the correct next for MTWTF etc.
>>
>> Why are those for sunday displayed in the "top position" ?

>Please send me your timers.conf file so I can check this.

Pardon me forgot to save it.
This was a one time recording, so i assume the timers.conf
of today do not help anymore.

(tried: today all is well)

BTW:
The recording started as expected, and the actived(running)
timer was shown at top position, and not in the "middle".

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index