[vdr] Re: working with the inbox remote controler Hauppauge Rev.2.1

Hi Cyrille,

Cyrille Grange schrieb:

> Martin Schoenbeck wrote:
>
> Well ;-)
> it's working i think, but can you give me your lircd.conf file ?

I didn't work out a complete conf-file, because my TV uses RC-5, too.
The dvb firmware doesn't deliver the device code, so I have no chance,
to distinguish between command for the vdr and commands for the TV.

To experiment, I took the
lirc-0.6.5/remotes/hauppauge/lircmd.conf.hauppauge and changed the
command values to those, I found in the /var/log/messages, any time I
pressed a key. This led to a valid recognition of the commands.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index