[vdr] Re: EPG-Info length

Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de(Klaus Schmidinger)  29.03.02 13:01

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:
>>
>> Emil.Naepflein@philosys.de(Emil Naepflein)  29.03.02 09:37
>>
>> Once upon a time Emil Naepflein shaped the electrons to say...

>>>VDR deletes it from the database when the time has passed.
>>
>> Jepp.
>>
>> But: Why?

>Because they're "old news".

Lot of good infomation can be found at groupos.google.com in
the "old news". Recently i need too the newspaper of
last tuesday, because there were usefull informations i missed
to read.

>If I open the "Schedule" menu I expect the
>first entry to be the one of the currently running programme.

Me too.
That needs and should not to be changed.
It would be of cause surprising to see yesterdays items as
first entries.
But if i scroll back, why is it truncated to "now"?

Rainer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index