[vdr] OT: SuSE 8.0?

Hi,

1) Schedule:
	I got 3 letters from SuSE (OK, one was in the c't) so far,
	announcing SuSE Linux 8.0 as an "easter present".
	Well, this is the easter weekend and I have not received
	my SuSE Linux 8.0 yet (I have a professional subscription).

	Has anyone else received SuSE Linux 8.0 already?

	Werner, do you know when the first subscription shipments
	are supposed to go out?

2) Content:
	I read somewhere that SuSE Linux 8.0 comes with a SuSE kernel
	based on 2.4.18 and has XFS built into the SuSE kernel.
	Can anyone confirm this?
	Is LBA48 also included in the SuSE kernel?

Thanks for any info,

Carsten.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index