[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0preX DVD addon v6 available

Sergei Haller wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Mar 2002, Andreas Schultz (AS) wrote:
>
> AS> nav6:
> AS> - [...]
> AS> - workarround for ARM crash on OSD activity
>
> Ah, thanks for the fast help, now StarWarsI as well as Final Fantasy could
> both be replayed without arm crashes (at least in a quick test).
>
> Although the overlaying in the menues of FF is not (but nearly) perfect:
> the idea of the dvd is to overlay all but the selected menu item with a
> grey bar. And so does the nav6 patch with all menu items but the first one
> - in all the menues, if the first item is selected, it's just the other
> way around (the first item has a grey bar and all other items do not).

Most, if not all of the Menu Highlight Problems are cause by the to early
handling of DSI/PCI packets. This is unlikely to change before the switch
to libdvdnav. Although i have a working version, will this have to wait
until some major planed changes in libdvdnav have taken place.

> and one other thing, if I select a subtitle language in the subtitle menue
> of this dvd, always the French subtitles are shown. (regardless of the
> choosen language)

Strange, i'll have look (maybe). Could you enable "#define TRACE" in
decoder.c, run the DVD again and send me VDR's console output?

Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index