[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

alesan@manoweb.com(Alessio Sangalli)  30.03.02 14:44

Once upon a time Alessio Sangalli shaped the electrons to say...

>Rainer Zocholl wrote:

>> Maybe a threshold will help, that SNR is only
>> inserted if it is falling below a critical (user definable) level?
>> So only in error cases the program name will be disstroyed

>umh, I'd like to see it every time, just to check everything is ok.

That's a _typical_ job for a computer! ;-)

>I think the voice in the menu' to activate it

Do you mean "item"?

>and the row for its own is a good solution.

That's OK too.

If it is turned on, the syslog will fill up and teh display wil not  be
realized any more.
If it is turned off, you don't see if the signal
is becoming weak...
When only a "not so good level" is displayed, it'll
get much more attention by the user.

But Ok, let's first see how to make it run on all boards.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index