[vdr] Last call: Completing the VDR internationalization

I still haven't heard from the maintainers of the Slovenian and Norwegian
OSD texts for VDR, so I'm making a last call for anybody who would be willing
to jump in and fill in the gaps for the final 1.0.0 release.

If anybody would like to take over this task, please get the current
version of the i18n.c file from

  ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/etc/vdr/i18n.c

and announce your activity here on the list to avoid duplicate work.

I'm planning to release VDR version 1.0.0pre5 tonight, which, if no severe
bugs are reported, will become the final 1.0.0.

Klaus