[vdr] Re: displaying the signal level and the snr

Hi Rainer, Hi Alessio,

On Saturday 30 March 2002 17:52, you wrote:
> It's "etched" in the copper on the component side
> at the upper right margin of the board.
> Maybe you can see it with out removing the card,
> but you need to open the box.
> Sometime it's hidden by a sticker with the serial number.

ok, I opened the box and it was a big surprise. I bought the card as a
Hauppauge DVBs last year and the box said so. Have to find the receed to find
out when, but I think it was in autum.
The card is labeled as WinTV Nexus, Version 2.1
I thought the Nexus hit the market this year???

Anyhow, have to find out if the windoze soft shows the signal strength and
other info...

Heinz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index