[vdr] Re: OT: SuSE 8.0?

Hi Carsten,

I have read this too, but they change their promotion texts in the same
speed than Microsoft in the phase of the real release. This makes it maybe
more interesting. But in the technical requirements (from tonight
31.03.2002) they say that all LBA48 Discs are supported and so I think this
might work also with XFS.

http://www.suse.de/de/products/suse_linux/i386/system_requirements.html

But what do you think about asking them directly?

Kind regards
Manfred

-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------
-----                  Gunzweg 10, 22393 Hamburg                   -----