[vdr] Re: SVCD playback problem

Dariush Forouher wrote:

> i've created some SVCDs with vcdimager. Xine plays them without problem.
> But the VCD-Patch in VDR displays the wrong length of the tracks (about
> 130%) and counts the seconds faster than an ordinary quartz clock.
> Additionaly, I can't play fast forward or backward. All these problems
> don't happen with xine. I'm using vdr-1.0.0pre4 and the AIO patch from
> yesterday.

The VCD patch displays the timestamps of the CD tracks. Since SVCDs use
MPEG2 coding (variable bitrate) these don't match the actual replay
times - it's only true for VCDs. Fast forward/backward isn't implemented
yet.

More replay features are planned for the next release.

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index