[vdr] Re: mplayer and tv out with a standart graphic card?

On Saturday 23 March 2002 19:58, you wrote:
> I'm about to set up a web page. Please give me some days for it.
Now I've used the eastern time to set up a project on sourceforge and put all
my sources up there. You can have a look at it here:
http://df-gp.sourceforge.net

The OSD sources are splitted into a patch for VDR
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/df-gp/dfbosd.gz and the vdr-plugin sources
for df-gp http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/df-gp/gp-vdr-0.0.1.tgz (look for
OSDThread).

The df-gp application uses VDR for TV showing and mplayer for showing avi
files, both on a matrox graphics card (G20/G400). The OSD functionality of
the DVB-card isn't used anymore.

Please keep in mind that it is early alpha code. So don't expect to get an
easy buildable stable running application.

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index