[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0pre5 DVD addon v7 available + LiveAC3

Hi Andreas,

i use play-ac3 from emu10k1 (driver from sourceforge) utils directory as
decoder, with alsa-09beta?? i never got DD sound working. But the i must say
that i didnt use alsa-0.9beta12.

i will test beta12

Gerald

Andreas Schultz schrieb:

> Hi Gerald,
>
> Gerald Raaf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've tested both patches with the following results:
>
> When using the "-a" option, the results heavily depend upon the the ac3
> decoder your using. Your test results do not help without that information.
>
> I had quite good results so far with a52dec from liba52-0.7.3 and
> alsa-0.9beta12 on a SB Live.
>
> Andreas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index