[vdr] Re-Cutting Bug

Hello,

i just observed a problem when cutting a video twice: I cutted a video
and saw afterwards that the cutting marks were not really well set. So I
deleted the recording with VDR and cut it once again. The problem is
that the film is not deleted immediately, but the /video0 entry gets a
.del suffix (DELEXT in recordings.c). But - for example - the /video1
entry doesn't get such a suffix, so it is overwritten with the new
video. So far, so good. Now, if VDR starts its deleting routine, it also
deletes the new (overwritten) files in the directory. That should not
happen, im my opinion.

Anyway, I like the delayed deletion process, because it gives you the
cance to manually save your recordings if something went wrong. So,
would it be possible to rename the linked directory of /video1, too? I
suppose there should be a second line like:

recordings.c:563:     result = RenameVideoFile(FileName(), NewName);

and the RemoveVideoFile should be edited, too.

As I don't understand C++ and I don't want to lose my recordings, I
would be truly thankful if anyone could help me with that.

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index