[vdr] INVERSION_OFF needed for Nova-T in UK

Hi all,

One tiny problem I have with VDR is the need to modify 'dvbapi.c' to specify
INVERSION_OFF rather than INVERSION_AUTO, otherwise I get errors about
"channel not sync'd".

2419c2419
<             Frontend.Inversion = INVERSION_OFF;
---
>             Frontend.Inversion = INVERSION_AUTO;

I am running latest CVS drivers.  I found some messages relating to this
dating back to 22-Sept-01, but the discussion related to satellite and the
issue didn't seem to be resolved (ie. what on earth is spectral
inversion???)

Is anyone out there running VDR in the UK with Nova-T DTT ?  I'm sure you
need the above patch.

Is there a clean way to specify the inversion in some global setup, or
channels.conf?

Perhaps it is a driver issue and INVERSION_AUTO should work?

Thanks

-- Ian R

Home | Main Index | Thread Index