[vdr] Re: vdr-1.0.0pre5 DVD addon v7 available + LiveAC3

Andreas Schultz wrotes:

> Two new version of the DVD add-on for the 1.0.0pre5 version of vdr is now
> available at:
>
> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.0.0pre5-nav7.diff.gz

http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~aschultz/dvd/vdr-1.0.0pre5-nav7-LiveAC3.diff
.gz

I have just installed vdr-1.0.0pre5 and the vdr-1.0.0pre5-nav7.diff patch,
compiled with "make VFAT=1 DVD=1 AC3=1"
I īve also installed libdvdcss, libdvdread and a52dec-0.7.3
vdr works, the sound output has switched to digital and works live and from
recordings without AC3.

When I play a recording with AC3 like Star Wars from Pro7 or others I have
the folowing message:

"No accelerated IMDCT transform found"

The recording was played without sound. Vdr still working. Switching to
another recording without AC3 or live channel works and sound came back.

any ideas about this?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index