[vdr] Re: Feature suggestion

Axel Gruber schrieb:
> > What do you think about a "non recording" timer?
> > That would be usefull for switching to the right
> channel if you want to
> > watch a movie "live"
>
> I also like this idea !
>
> But - why only in a one Card system - the timer only have
> to switch the primary
> interface ....
> I know this function from the D-BOX with the BD software
> - this is very usefull..

Hi,

I have asked for this features some days ago. I know it from
D-Box too, and still like (to have) it.

It makes sence in a two card system, because using the record
function only works, if no other timer is active at that time.
A simple switch on the primary interface is enough.

Hope someone is able (and willing) to impliment this gimmick ;-)

CU Norbert
** Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - n.schmidt@t-online.de **

Home | Main Index | Thread Index