[vdr] Two DVB-t cards

In my VDR box I have:

Card 1) Full DVB-t card (Primary)
Card 2) Budget DVB-t card

At the moment I only have an aerial cable for the primary card and the
budget card has no aerial.

I have set the CA field for all of the channels in my channels.conf to
:1: but VDR tries to tune into the channels using the 2nd card (budget).
This only happens after a few minutes and will lock out keyboard control
of VDR once it starts.  Is it trying to collect EPG data and if so why
is it trying to do this on a card that has been set to not use these
channels?

In /var/log/messages it says:

ERROR: channel 5 not sync'ed on DVB 2!
retrying
ERROR: timeout while tuning

It does this for all of the channels.  I wouldn't mind if it didn't stop
keyboard input.

Thanks,

Simon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index