[vdr] Re: Two DVB-t cards (Possible Bug)

Andreas Roedl wrote:

> Reading the manuals can be interesting :-) Today i found out by accident that
> the "0" button switches between the previous and the current channel - a
> feature I wanted to implement this night...

ehhehe me too!! I discovered it accidentally HACKING the source code!!!

however, it would be nice now to implement an HISTORY of the channl
navigation, like we are used on our web browsers. Many times I switch
between always the same channels, and they're not in numerical order...

ciao
as

Home | Main Index | Thread Index