[vdr] Re: 18 Minutes - what does that tell?

On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M (R) wrote:

R> > On Fri, 5 Apr 2002, Christian Pesch (CP) wrote:
R> >
R> > CP> For CD and/or DVD drives, something like CDBremse for
R> > CP> Linux would be nice. Is there such a program out there?
R> >
R> > hdparm? (look for the -E option)
R>
R> Unless you own a Pioneer ...:-(

for pioneers there is a windows program somewhere which changes the drive
speed permanently. So you just put the drive in a win pc, run this program
once and then put it back into your vdr machine.

(look somewhere at pioneer website, if you can't find it, I must have it
somewhere, without dokumentation, though)

c ya
        Sergei
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de
                -- Mark Twain