[vdr] Re: small bugreport

Johannes Feigl wrote:

> hi klaus & co
>
> i think i've found a small bug in VDR
> i use 1.0.0pre3, maybe it's already fixed, i don't know.
>
> when the vdr shows via osd a warning that the discspace is low and you
> press a key e.g. to change the channel or go into the menu, the menu is
> not in the middle of the screen, its on the position of the low
> discspace-warning. do you understand?

I'm afraid I can't reproduce this.

If I force VDR to display this message and press any key, the only
thing that happens is that the "Low disk space!" message disappears.
To switch the channel or enter the menu I have to press another key,
and then the result is perfectly fine.

Are there any particular things to this that I may not have done the
way you did?

Klaus