[vdr] Re: font

On Friday 05 April 2002 17:33, you wrote:
> Also, at least time shifting will be a lot cheaper if done
> via the graphics card's TV-out that costs you between 0 and 20
> Euro, instead of using a 300 Euro Nexus for that.

Do you know such cheap cards with good TV-out?

When I was searching for a card I found the Matrox G400. I find the TV-out of
this card is very good. But this card is not so cheap, even you have to buy
them used.
The newer Matrox-cards G450 and upper are said to have not such a good
picture. Also there is no driver support for Linux.

If you know such a card I would be very interested as I'm about to write an
application which outputs with a graphics card and uses VDR
(http://df-gp.sourceforge.net).

Mike

Home | Main Index | Thread Index