[vdr] Re: Patch: Multiple DVB-s cards sharing one LNB

Hello!

Am Samstag, 6. April 2002 14:41 schrieb Rainer Zocholl:

> But there seems to be one tiny problem left:
>
> When i "zap" VOX,SAT1,DWtv
> DWtv is dead (and VDR sometimes restarts)
>
> When i "switch" "ARD,DWtv"
> DWtv is ok.
> Now i can switch/zap betweeen DWtv sat.1 without a probelm.
> Too i can switch to VOX and directly back to DWtv.
>
> Only if "Sat1" is "between" DWtv fails.
>
> funny, or?

Not really, because sometimes the tuning times out. You can check it with the
szap tool (FE_HAS_LOCK) which you can find in the dvb driver directory. It
takes some time to switch from transponder to transponder. AFAIR it is set to
3 or 5 seconds - I'm to lazy to find the value at the moment. But I'll post
it later on.

Andi

--
Web:   http://www.flood-net.de/