[vdr] Feature Suggestion #2 / String Editing / Recording to Dirs

Hi,

1)
Today i edited most of my 25 timer entries, and got really bored by the
"speed" of the editing.
So the Idea came to my mind, that one could use the number keys on the
remote for letter entering (like writung ans SMS with a cell phone).
Perhaps even a feature like T9 could be added (later).

What do u think?

2)
I was wondering what decides whether the subtitle is used for creating
imtes in directories.
It seems that the subtitle is only used if the "filename" is not changed
within the timer.
I renamed my "Startrek - Raumschiff Voyager" to "Startrek~Voyager" and
hoped it would create
/video/Startrek/Voyager/"Name of the episode"/. But instead it recorded
to /video/Startrek/Voyager/

Is this intended this way, or am i missing something?

Cu Ulrich

Home | Main Index | Thread Index