[vdr] Re: Feature Suggestion #2 / String Editing / Recording to Dirs

Hello Andreas,

AR> 1. VDR is not a mobile phone :-) 2. I don't have "ABC" "DEF" letters on the
AR> numerical buttons of my remote control.

AR> But this is only my opinion.

This is right, but what do you think about a kind of direkt access to
letters with the numeric buttons ? Like 1 for "d", 2 for "k", 3 for
"n" and so on to switch faster to the area of the desired letter ?
I think ist kind of annoying to scroll through 24 upper- and lower
case letters to get the "n" for example...

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net

Home | Main Index | Thread Index