[vdr] Re: Should Master-Timer use a Database?

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 07:08:54PM +0200, Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> [...]

Documentation is one of my weakest points. I wish i had a "ghostwriter".

> Instead of using yet another method to store its data, my personal
> wish for master-timer would be a cleaner version with better
> documentation :-)

I wish that too. ;-)

> P.S. Does anyone know why master-timer 0.5.1 stops setting timers after a
> couple of days if I don't delete the program.dat file?

I don't understand your problem.

Do you mean that no timer at all is programmed. (Including epg-data that
is "fresh". (I mean epgdata from "next morning" when a new day comes
into the epgdata))

Btw. I wish that people send email when they have problems. :-)

Bis denn