[vdr] Re: kvdr-0.5 released

On Sunday, 7. April 2002 15:41, you wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 02:54:27PM +0200, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> > What I like more is the xawtv fullscreen mode ;-))
> > Would be great for 0.51 ;-))

If i'am not completly wrong xawtv switches to the same modeline during
overlay fullscreen than during xv-fullscreen.
Mixing the modelines would make it difficult to switch between xv/overlay on
the fly...

> What would be great is to be able to remove the mouse, and the border of
> the window: to have it in real fullscreen!!!

The mouse is hidden in fullscreen already - not yours? Ok, the reappear on
move is not implemented...

> Another problem is that I am not able to store my setting: kvdr every
> times lauch with a very little screen and I cannot save my pictures
> settings??? Even with the sore function?

Mmm, that is because kvdr uses "initial size" upon config, will have to find
a way to have both features, that means also using the "store settings" of
KWM.

For now i have a greater problem - it seems my card has just burnt out it's
LNB power supply after 4 months of continous operation. Checked with an
analog receiver at the second port - nothing, if the analog receiver feeds
the LNB it works just fine. (It started with being inable to switch to "h"
channels).

Can that be a software problem or do i now have downgraded to a NOVA card
?:-((
What is a good choice for a new card and who delivers cheap and fast?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index