[vdr] DVD frozen every 2 seconds

Maxime GUILBOT

Hi, everybody,
First, thank you Klaus for your great work.
Actually, I'm writing a message to this list because I have a problem while
reading DVD,
the image (and sound) is frozen every 2 seconds that make the DVD unusable.
I'm using a pentium 133, 48 Mo RAM, AC3 out over DVB (works well with JVC),
LiveAC3, the last vdr-1.0.0 AIO, dvd libs for dvdinstall.tar (with
DVDCSS_METHOD=key).
Before, it worked. (the vdr-1.0.0pre5 AIO didn't work, the same problem)
The cpu usage is about 25%.
And when I decide to quit the DVD, I press the blue key (is it the right
one?), the DVD stops but vdr quit too...

Another suggestion, for MP3 player, when I select a bad playlist (maybe
someone would tell it's a bad idea) which contain bad reference or contain
accents (é,ö) : vdr quits... Bad playlists should be detected, no ?

Thank you by advance.
Regards.
Maxime.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index