[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: vdr2divx script 1.5 finished !!!!

You could try to add them to $CATSTR, which at the moment begins with "cat
001.vdr" and 002.vdr and so on is added !
So changing it into "cat Trailer.mpg 001.vdr" might work - but you have to
try it because i'm not sure, if mencoder will recognize the stream correctly !
However you also have to add code to analyze the resolution of the source
vdrs files to choose the corresponding Trailer File !

Martin

Am Sonntag, 7. April 2002 23:37 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> nice script. With it, I can save much time. But one question:
> I do a small trailer before every divx, I create. I have got several
> sized trailer for VDR recordings:
> Trailer-480x576.mpg
> Trailer-544*576.mpg
> Trailer-704*576.mpg
>
> How can I put such a trailer before the divx with your script?
>
> Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index