From: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of
Christoph Rieder
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 7:02 PM
To: vdr@linuxtv.org
Subject: [vdr] VPS

Hello List

I thought that VPS support would be a nice feature for VDR.
By searching the net I found an old thread in this list which ended
because there was no information on VPS available. I found a short
explanation

and even some source code

http://mats.gmd.de/~jmuuss/arbeit.html

I tested the program, but it did not show any VPS data. This means
a) i did something wrong
b) the programm (developed for bttv) does not work
c) there is no VPS data in the digital stream

Can sombody with more knowledge check this out?

Thanks!!!!

Christoph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index