[vdr] Re: all dd-channels in channels.conf?

> hi all,
>
> is the 1.0.0 channels.conf up-to-date with all dd-channels?
> does orf transmit any dd-sound?
> google found movie 1 mentioned with a dd-pid(515), my tv-journal shows
> several dd-logos where we have no dd-entry in channels.conf .

Are you sure ?
In general the two large D's denote Dolby surround.
In germany there's only Pro7 and Premiere (IIRC Cinedome Deluxe & Movie 1).

> can we scan this information with dtv?

I did not succeed so far :-(
Same applies for secondary audio pid and multifeed channels.

> any sources for this?

Scan the web for Humax and or DVB2000 settings. There are converters that
transform these setting into either vdr- or human readable format.
Even Lyngsat doesn't give you everything :-(
It doesn't matter if you find cable or sat setting. The vpid and apids will
be the same.

CU,
Christian.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index