[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch updated and Kirch-Channels-Problem

Hello Rainer,

Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 1:11:00 AM, you wrote:

>>unfortunately the video and audio glitches and hangs when I connect
>>the loop-through-cable to the two full-featured dvb-s cards.

RZ> You have 3 cards in a row???

As I said in the two mails before, I have only two dvb-s cards.
One connected to the LNB (secondary device) and the second one
(primary device) connected through loop-cable from output of the
first card into input of the second card.
I don't think that it is a signal-level issue, because exactly the
time i connect the loop-through, the picture gets bad (connecting
while power-off, surely), even if I tell vdr explicitly to tune over
the second device directly connected to LNB.

RZ> Keep cables short.
RZ> Use good cables.

I do ;)

BTW: Another problem like Andreas Roedl I had with Kirch-Channels
while using latest driver and latest vdr...
Now I'm back to driver dated 02022002 and everything seems to be
fine...
--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net