[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch updated and Kirch-Channels-Problem

lfeldgen@gmx.net(Lutz Feldgen)  09.04.02 12:07

Once upon a time Lutz Feldgen shaped the electrons to say...

>Hello Rainer,

>Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 1:11:00 AM, you wrote:

>>>unfortunately the video and audio glitches and hangs when I connect
>>>the loop-through-cable to the two full-featured dvb-s cards.

RZ>> You have 3 cards in a row???

>As I said in the two mails before, I have only two dvb-s cards.

Did not have it in that moment.

>>One connected to the LNB (secondary device) and the second one
>(primary device) connected through loop-cable from output of the
>first card into input of the second card.

>I don't think that it is a signal-level issue, because exactly the
>time i connect the loop-through, the picture gets bad (connecting
>while power-off, surely), even if I tell vdr explicitly to tune over
>the second device directly connected to LNB.

Which polarisation did you use in that test?

Please try "h" ARD 1 or so.

>Now I'm back to driver dated 02022002 and everything seems to be
>fine...

.. hm, so no antenna problem.
Rainer---<=====>                         Vertraulich
             //