[vdr] Re: LNB-sharing patch updated and Kirch-Channels-Problem

Hello Rainer,

>>I don't think that it is a signal-level issue, because exactly the
>>time i connect the loop-through, the picture gets bad (connecting
>>while power-off, surely), even if I tell vdr explicitly to tune over
>>the second device directly connected to LNB.

RZ> Which polarisation did you use in that test?

RZ> Please try "h" ARD 1 or so.

I tried loads of channels, it is not reduceable to a polarization. I
tried different channels tuned with both of the cards, the result was
always the same.
I would say "forget it" if Markus didn't say he had the same problems
but suddenly it worked for him. He is not remembering what he changed
to get rid of the glitches ;(

--
Best regards,
 Lutz                            mailto:lfeldgen@gmx.net