[vdr] Re: invisible 1.0pre4 recordings in 1.0final and vice versa

Hi again

> > I just encountered a problem. My recordings which I did with vdr
> > 1.0pre4-AIO are not displayed in the recordings listing of vdr
> > 1.0final-AIO-08-04 (and 10.04).
> > I did a short recording with 1.0final-AIO-10.04 just now and the
> > recording doesn't show up in the recordings listing of vdr 1.0pre4
> > either.
>
> Some seconds ago I tried to reproduce this bug, but I can see the recordings
> in all my different versions of VDR. Please make sure that you build your VDR
> with exactly the same environment variables (e. g. VFAT=0|1).

Thank's for your help
I didn't set the variable VFAT=0 when I compiled 1.0pre4. But I set
VFAT=0 when I compiled 1.0final. I thought there's no difference
between setting the variable to 0 or not setting it at all.
I can see the recordings now and my gf will kill me in the morning
for staying up so late but vdr is just so fascinating :D

Bis denn
Joern

Home | Main Index | Thread Index