[vdr] Re: vdradmin 0.13

Am Dienstag den, 9. April 2002, um 16:43, schrieb Simon Dean:

> Is it possible to use vdradmin in English?
>
> If a translation is necessary I could get a friend to do it or polish up
> someone else's translation.  I couldn't translate it myself as I have
> never studied German.

Yes, of course. Look into $VDRDIR/template, you will find some files
named de_*, just copy this to en_*, translate it (if you can), switch
the language in the configuration from de to en.

With this, multiple layouts should also possible (don't tested it yet).

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index