[vdr] tech patch

Hi, I've made a little patch to display signal strength and snr and the
bitrate of the current channel.

I've made it against AIO0804, I hope it can work with 1004...

It's not complete yet, because the Bitrate is calculated only if you're
recording and the recording is on the first file, but at least everyone
is interested can try it. I expect problems with DVB boards other than
version 1.3, as we discussed it some time ago, reading signal strength
and snr.

Instructions: to activate/deactivate it, I've made a menu' entry under
setup/misc, show Tech.

Pressing Ok or changing channel will make thech datas avaiable.

The patch is located at:

http://www.manoweb.com/alesan/vdr/vdr-tech.diff.gz

bye
as

P.S. I've seen my font-patch was included in AIO already the day after
I've posted it (!!!) I'm glad but I'm waiting for feedback!!! Should I
create bigger, smaller, different fonts? Flickering problems?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index