[vdr] Re: kvdr 0.5

On Wednesday, 10. April 2002 14:44, you wrote:
> I've tried running kvdr 0.5 on my system and it freezes the entire
> system. Everything just stops.  Does anyone have any ideas why?

If you use xv-mode or directly upon start (if it uses overlay)?

In the latter case it's very likely, that the framebuffer address is
misconfigured in the driver, that should however never happen (and is done by
v4l-conf). Does xawtv freeze your system too in overlay mode?

In the case it is xv - again: what does xawtv -xv do (in grab-display mode)?

In such a case one has no choice then to track down to a certain piece of
code... :-(

Home | Main Index | Thread Index