[vdr] Re: Channel Switch every 21Seconds with pre5 ??

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:34:15 +0200, Carsten Koch <Carsten.Koch@icem.de>
wrote:

> And from messages like the above I conclude that other people
> are getting them as well.

I get a crash very seldom. I haven't looked into my log file now, but
last time checked I didn't get one for several weeks, but I will check
again. And this is a 4 card system which is running 24/7 and does a lot
of recordings every day and is used every day.

> As it is OSD-related, the driver developers do not seem to care,
> so it has to be worked around in vdr.
>
> With so many smart people on this list, somebody must have an
> idea for a workaround, right?

I am using an old dvb Driver from 191101.
Is there any reason why a update to the current is necessary?

I also removed all channels from channels.conf from which I don't get
any image or were tunig errors happen. This avoids that the epg scan
which is constantly running on all secondary cards hits such channels.

Emil

Home | Main Index | Thread Index